Rollators are an important part of our everyday lives, and our heavy duty rollators give patients with high obesity a way to keep a remainder of mobility and move safely in their surroundings.Request a Quote
Rollators play an increased role in our daily lives. Heavy duty rollators like ours give patients with high obesity a way to keep a remainder of mobility and move safely in their surroundings. Weight capacities up to 400 kg, seat widths up to 100 cm and special wheels with drum brakes are just some of the features of our top model the Rollator 400.
- Rollator 210 (foldable) has a weight capacity of up to 210 kgs, seat depth 25 cm, seat height 60 cm, and hang grip height 80-95 cm
- Rollator 250 (foldable) has a weight capacity of 250 kgs, seat depth 35 cm, seat height 60 cm, and hand grip height 80-95 cm
- Rollator 300 & Rollator 400 (non-foldable) have weight capacities of 300 kg and 400 kg respectively, seat depth 35 cm, seat height 60 cm, and hand grip height 80-95 cm
- Strengthened steel construction, powder coated
- Arthritis friendly loop brakes with ergonomically shaped hand grips
- Solid 8” PU tyres
- Seat comes with black artificial leather covering
- A variety of colours including: Blue RAL5005, Wine Red RAL3005, Black RAL9005,
White Aluminium RAL9006
Contact Midmed to find out details of our full range and specifications.
Subscribe to our Newsletter