Working as a fully functional spinal immobilisation device, as well as a scoop stretcher and backboard, it allows for safe, easy extrication of injured patients. Its updated version further improves the inimitable 2-in-1 design of the original, and brings it fully up to date with a thinner, lower profile, allowing the whole board to fit inside all standard storage compartments.Request a Quote
The CombiCarrier® II is the simplest and most ergonomic backboard on the market.
Working as a fully functional spinal immobilisation device, as well as a scoop stretcher and backboard, it allows for safe, easy extrication of injured patients. Its updated version further improves the inimitable 2-in-1 design of the original, and brings it fully up to date with a thinner, lower profile, allowing the whole board to fit inside all standard storage compartments.
Design is everything with the CombiCarrier® II. The concave surface ensures patients’ lateral support and comfort, and its clear centre section makes it completely X-ray compatible, providing a clear view of the patient’s spine. It comes with four restraint straps, but no pesky bits and pieces like rivets or screws. Just a clean, minimal, brilliant design.
Its’s simple intuitive design minimises the training requirements of EMS and hospital personnel, and its lower profile fits in standard storage compartments. Start using a CombiCarrier® II now to make the extrication of patients easier. The revolutionary medical equipment saves on maintenance and replacement costs.
- Auto- Lock Latch System – Simple, intuitive design minimises training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient. Locks instantly during application. Manual release required when removing patient.
- Spinal Immobilisation Device – The CombiCarrier II may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
- Concave Patient Surface – Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient’s sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
- Operates like a Standard Backboard – Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included.
- Continuous Head Support Surface – Improves neutral alignment and minimises head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various durable and disposable head immobilisers.
- Seamless Plastic Construction – No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High-density polyethene is easily cleaned and disinfected
- Note that the Military Version is the Olive Drab, while the Standard Version is the bright green colour.
Contact Midmed to find out details of our full range and specifications.
CombiCarrier II Head Immobilizer | HM.CC3400H
The CombiCarrier II Head Immobilizer allows easy operation of the latch mechanism on the CombiCarrier II during application and removal from the patient. Compact, tapered head supports minimize lateral movement and maximize access to the patients neck and ears without compromising stabilization.
It is simple to use and easy to clean, X-Ray compatible, and allows rescuers to easily operate the latch mechanism on the CombiCarrier II. The base plate can be left on the device when stored, saving valuable on-scene time and it also fits on many 16″ width backboards common in the industry today.
CombiCarrier Patient Restraints (set of 4) | HM.CC2100-9-400-Y
A set of 4 yellow patient restraints for the CombiCarrier II.
CombiCarrier II, Includes 4 patient restraints | HM.CC2200PY
Get the CombiCarrier II with all its features, with an included set of yellow patient restraints.
Subscribe to our Newsletter