For injured extremities, broken bones and fractured limbs, you need the most durable, reliable and stabilizing equipment for your patients. The Evac-U-Splint Mattress provides fast and effective immobilization for your patients. It molds to the specific contours of the patient’s body without applying any pressure, reducing the discomfort and anxiety of the patient.
Request a Quote
The Evac-U-Splint vacuum mattress provides fast, effective and comfortable immobilization for the entire patient. Molding to the specific contours of the patient’s body without applying pressure, the vacuum mattress reduces pressure point tenderness. Both the adult and pediatric Evac-U-Splint mattresses have large padded handles secured to the perimeter of the mattress which provide improved security when moving and transferring a patient and also allow for rescuers to share handles when handing off a patient in tight quarters. The Evac-U-Splint Pediatric Mattress holds a child securely and comfortably, which reduces their anxiety during transport, resulting in less patient movement. Both mattresses are filled with thousands of polystyrene beads which act as a thermal insulator to help maintain the patient’s core body temperature.
For injured extremities, broken bones and fractured limbs, you need the most durable, reliable and stabilizing equipment for your patients. The Evac-U-Splint Mattress provides fast and effective immobilization for your patients. It molds to the specific contours of the patient’s body without applying any pressure, reducing the discomfort and anxiety of the patient. This innovative splint is also MRI and X-Ray compatible, meaning a patient does not need to be removed if it is unsafe to do so.
- Extremely durable, easy-to-clean fabric
- Molds to each patient’s unique body contours
- In contrast to a flat backboard, distributes body weight evenly eliminating specific pressure points at the occiput, scapulas, buttocks and heals of the patient
- Reduces potential for nerve, vessel and tissue damage
- Provides thermal insulation which is especially beneficial for geriatric patients
- Ideal for injuries of the spine, back, hips, pelvis or trauma patients with multiple fractures
- Quick connect and disconnect MaxiValve is fast, effective and easy to use even with gloves on
- Evacuation time is less than 25 seconds using the durable all-aluminium manual pump
- Simple, intuitive MaxiValve is extremely reliable and is guaranteed for the life of the product
- Multiple integrated slats provide additional support and rigidity
- X-Ray compatible and MRI safe
- Patient can be transported in a supine, knees flexed or a 30 degree elevated torso position
Contact Midmed to find out details of our full range and specifications.
Evac-U-Splint Mattress Adult | HM.MT1075-6
An adult sized vacuum mattress.
Evac-U-Splint Mattress Pediatric | HM.PD1000
A pediatric vacuum mattress designed for children and infants.
Evac-U-Splint Standard Vacuum Pump | HM.MT12
The standard vacuum pump to inflate your vacuum mattress.
Evac-U-Splint Mattress Patient Restraint Strap | HM.MT13A
Patient restraint straps with side release buckles to secure your patient.
Evac-U-Splint Mattress Set (Adult Mattress, Standard Pump, and Carry Case) | HM.MT3075-6
An adult set containing the Adult sized vacuum mattress, a standard vacuum pump, and a carry case for all items.
Subscribe to our Newsletter