VibraPEP Oscillatory PEP Therapy System
The VibraPEP Oscillatory PEP Therapy System uses the patients full expired air volume to produce pressure and oscillatory vibrations. With multiple applications, this device provides quality care for your patients while reducing multiple stock numbers and overall cost.
The VibraPEP Oscillatory PEP Therapy System uses the patients full expired air volume to produce pressure and oscillatory vibrations. The technology is non-gravity dependent allowing the patient to administer the device in various positions. It is efficient for a wide range of patients and the mouthpiece and valve hose can be easily removed for cleaning. The purchasing of a single device with multiple applications reduces multiple stock numbers and overall cost, while still providing quality care to your patients.
- Removable mouthpiece allows for adaptation to ISO connections
- Integrated handle allows for easy grip
- Silicone cap stays in place and reduces operational sound
- Oscillating valve technology coverts majority of patients effort into therapy.
- Range of different applications including the valved tee adapter, therapy selector and EZ-flow valve.
Contact Midmed to find out details of our full range and specifications.
Subscribe to our Newsletter